Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Prom Queen

Have you ever wished that you could go back in time and change what you wore to Prom?

Were you an ugly prom dress victim?

Oddly enough, I can't say that I hated what I wore to prom back in 2001, but I certainly wouldn't be caught dead in it either! So with prom season on the horizon it got me thinking; what would I wear to Prom 2012?  With so many stunning dresses these days, I would definitely have a hard time choosing just one...which means, a wardrobe change during the middle of the night would definitely be needed!
So if I was 17-18 years old again, with an unlimited budget, I would be trying on these dresses...

Adrianna Papell Beaded One Shoulder Gown
Adrianna Papell Beaded One Shoulder Gown @ Nordstrom
$298 US


AVANTI STRAPLESS COCKTAIL DRESS @ BCBGMAXAZRIA
$328 US


large image view
Tadashi Shoji Dress - Printed One Shoulder @ Bloomingdales
$478.49 CAD





MARISA LAYERED SILK ORGANZA EVENING GOWN @ BCBGMAXAZRIA
$1,048 US

Rochas 
ROCHAS Flounced-hem silk-faille dress @ Net-A-Porter
$2,035 US

No comments:

Post a Comment