Monday, January 16, 2012

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

The red carpet was definitely on fire at the 69th Annual Golden Globes last night! Some celebs were piping hot, while others were just suffocatingly bad. So without further ado, I now present my Best & Worst Dressed list of last nights Golden Globes...

BEST
Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace
Flawless from head-to-toe
Charlize Theron in Dior
j'adore!
I can't decide who was Best Dressed, so it's a tie for me between Angelina & Charlize.

THE GOOD

Claire Danes in J. Mendel
So interesting & different...BRAVO!
Jessica Alba in Gucci
It may be a totally predictable dress for Jessica, but it's still stunningly gorgeous.
Nicole Kidman in Versace
Welcome back Nicole! You have redeemed yourself from last years heinous GG dress...BRAVO!
Lea Michelle in Marchesa
Sexy, Shiny & Sheer..if the Statue of Liberty was made over, I imagine she would wear this dress.
Reese Witherspoon in Zac Posen
So simple, yet so HOT!
Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang
Sofia wearing another tight dress...weird. However, she's still stunningly beautiful in it.
Nicole Richie in Julien MacDonald
I'm still not sure why Nicole Richie was at the Golden Globes, but nevertheless, she rocked this sleek silver number.

Kate Beckinsale in Roberto Cavalli
Gorg...and can you believe that this woman is 38 years old!  


THE BAD

Jessica Chastain in Givenchy
Okay, I'm not condemning this dress, but the hair and earrings just aged this 30 year old by 20 years! Bad styling.
Mila Kunis in Dior
Mila's look is so underwhelming that it's seriously putting me to sleep...borrrrring.


Natalie Portman in Lanvin
Is it just me or did Valentine's Day throw up on Natalie?

Heidi Klum in Calvin Klein
I guess no one told Heidi she looks nude.
Michelle Williams in Jason Wu
I just don't know what to say except...ugh, really?


THE UGLY

Piper Perabo in Theyskens
I'm pretty sure dresses that are see-thru are a NO-NO on the red carpet...you can totally see her undies! Ewwwwwwww...

Sarah Michelle Gellar in Monique Lhuiller
Sarah said that her 2 year old daughter picked out this dress and it appears to be true...it also appears that her two year old may have coloured on it too.

Freida Pinto in Prada
BLAH, BLAH, & more BLAH
Madonna in Reem Acra & Andrea Riseborough in Vivenne Westwood
And these two arrived together...how embarrassing. I still love you Madonna!
Zooey Deschanel in Prada
I just hope this dress was borrowed because I would be sending it back ASAP!
Elle Macpherson in Zac Posen
They should post this picture beside the definition for 'HOT MESS'.

MOST IMPROVED

Tilda Swinton in Haider Ackermann
Wow, I almost didn't recognize Tilda...okay, the hair gave her away, but what an improvement from last years frump-fest!

LOVE/HATE

My inability to make decisions continues as I can't decide if I love Rooney Mara's dress or hate it...?

Rooney Mara in Nina Ricci

Lisa's Pieces wants to hear from you; who was your Best Dressed pick from last night? Please be sure to place your vote on our 'Best Dressed' poll located on the right side of the page! And if you missed last night's red carpet, check out Just Jared  or People where you'll find a million pic's of all the Hits & Misses!

L


No comments:

Post a Comment