Thursday, January 5, 2012

It was worth it: Tom Ford Edition

Tom Ford
It's no secret that I'm in love with Tom Ford. There is nothing like seeing a man wear one of his suits...he can somehow make the frumpiest man look incredibly sexy! However, it's his line of Sunglasses that truly play upon my heart strings. No other sunglasses, in my opinion, are better as Mr. Ford bares his signature criss-cross frame above the nose and/or cut-out lenses at the sides making his frames super stylish, sexy and like no other.

Angelina Jolie & Gwen Stefani wearing Tom Ford's 'Whitney' Criss-Cross Nose & Open Side Sunglasses
So it comes as no surprise that after graduating from University many years ago, I presented myself with a little graduating gift; Tom Ford's 'Whitney' frames in black! To this day they are my go-to sunglasses and I love them! In fact, I love them so much, that if my house burnt down (knock on wood) I would run out wearing them (after all, you have to look good for all the hot firemen!). lol
Tom Ford's 'Whitney' Open Side Glasses from Nordstrom
$395.00 US

Unfortunately, sunglasses by Tom Ford are not the cheapest, so Lisa's Pieces has found some more affordable alternatives that are somewhat 'Tom Ford inspired'...
'Rhonda' by Tom Ford at Nordstrom
$410.00 US
F7371 Round Sunglasses by Forever 21
$6.80 CAD

Tom Ford "Federico" Wayfarer Sunglasses @ Bloomingdales
$340.00 US
F8470 Wayfarer Style Sunglasses by Forever 21
$6.80 CAD



Tom Ford Raquel Oversized Sunglasses @ Bloomingdales
$425.00 US

F7121 Sunglasses by Forever 21
$6.80 CAD
Tom Ford 'Jennifer' Oval Frame Sunglasses @ Nordstrom
$380.00 US
Lexi sunglasses by Banana Republic
$98.00 US
*25% off your entire purchase. Use BRSAVE25. Online only, ends today!*


Hope you love these Tom Ford & Tom Ford 'inspired' pieces!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment