Thursday, November 24, 2011

Being Thankful Times Two!

As a Canadian celebrating Thanksgiving in the States this year, it means not only being officially thankful for loved ones (times two this year), but also thankful for Black Friday that follows the day after.

You might assume that since I write a fashion blog that I would be participating in Black Friday and lining up to shop the stores for bargains at 4am...but I assure you, I am not. I intend to be as far away from that mess as I can! lol Nothing about camping outside Walmart in the freezing cold appeals to me...not even for a cheap 50" plasma TV. You see, I've discovered online shopping where I can shop in my PJ's in the comfort of my own home. So since I'm not brave enough to brace the storm that is Black Friday shopping in person; I share with you a few deals that you'll find online tomorrow.

  1. Neiman Marcus: Up to 50% off  *Shipping available to Canada*
  2. Aldo Canada: Extra 30% off all ready reduced footwear & handbag
  3. Nordstrom : Up to 50% off on women's apparel + Free Shipping & Returns within the US. *Shipping available to Canada*
  4. Roots USA + Canada : 25% off + Free shipping.
  5. Target : What isn't on sale? Lots of Doorbusters + Free Shipping within the US.
  6. Macy's : Coupons and an extra 10%-20% off selected items.
  7. Yankee Candle USA : Buy 2, Get 1 Free! Sugar Plum is the best and only available for a limited time!
  8. Gap Canada : Up to 60% off!
  9. Jacob Canada : 30% off Everything + Free Shipping on orders over $25.
  10. Forever 21 : Up to 75% off

Happy Thanksgiving to my American Friends & Happy Black Friday Shopping!

Luv ya to pieces,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment