Thursday, November 24, 2011

Welcome to Lisa's Pieces!

Being someone who doesn't like nature, is not a good recycler, and is no Mother Teresa; I thought, what can I possibly contribute? Since I wasn't about to hug a tree or save a whale, it suddenly came to me; share what you know and love! What I know is shopping and what I love is clothes, purses, shoes, etc...

I've decided that this blog would be a diary of all my good finds, must haves, and unbelievable deals that I come across on my shopping travels...cause don't you hate it when you see someone with a fabulous item, and come to find out that they bought it at Winners/Marshalls, and you were just there, and didn't see it!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Drives you nuts, right?! lol
It's my hope that Lisa's Piece's can help you find that item that you missed or introduce you to something different.

I hope you love all my pieces!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment