Friday, December 23, 2011

Dear Santa & My Husband...

Here is my dream Christmas Wish List...and it would be greatly appreciated if someone could print this off and pass it on to my hubby before it's too late...thanks! ;)
Christian Louboutin 'Corneille' 100 Leather Pumps
@ Net-a-Porter
$645.00 US

Alexander McQueen Classic Skull Scarf @ Neiman Marcus
$445.00 US



Louis Vuitton's 'Portefeuille Zippy' Wallet @ Louis Vuitton
$745.00 US
*This Burberry Trench Coat Worn by Kate Middleton
is currently sold out and there is a massive waiting list for it...
but I don't mind waiting* ;)

Fendi Leather 'Spy Bag' @ Saks
*I know this bag is old and no longer available on many sites, but it doesn't mean I still don't think about it...daily lol*



 And of course, I would love World Peace for all!

Merry Christmas!
L
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment