Monday, December 19, 2011

Green with Envy?

This is the most gorgeous colour for a bag ever!!! I'm obsessed with this handbag right now and even made it my screen saver (Sorry, Henry Cavill, but you are no longer my screen saver because this bag is prettier than you) lol

Large Fashion Bag by Zara
$179.00 CAD
Botkier 'Eden' Hobo @ Nordstrom
Reg. $545.00 US
Now $364.90 US

Kate Spade New York 'daycation - bejeweled' coated canvas shopper @ Nordstrom
Reg. $175.00 US
Now $116.90 US
MARC BY MARC JACOBS Python Shine Key Pouch @Bloomingdales
Reg. $82.00
Sale $57.40
Marc by Marc Jacobs Natasha leather shoulder bag @ Net-A-Porter
$370 US

And check out this scarf...love the greeny accent colour!

Snake Print Scarf by Zara
$35.90 CAD

If you're a scarf person like I am, check out Zara's collection...they have the best variety of scarfs I've seen in a long time.

Hope you love these GREEN pieces!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment